Sunday 7 December 2014

I'm still alive!

I'm still alive!! And, finally received my long waited pair of circle sunglasses that has been lost in transit for months. Literally months.
Worth the wait actually, because it's super cute. From the ever-reliable www.bornprettystore.com. By the way, and shipping is free worldwide. Additional 10% off when you checkout with my exclusive coupon "LEET10"! Shipping is usually pretty fast and reliable. However, if your parcel is taking too long, you can always contact their nice and polite staff who will check on the shipping progress. Special shout out to my dear Jenny, who is always so helpful and answers my stupidest special requests. ♥ ♥
Just to make my hair look a little less plain, I twisted it into Shrek ears. Nice try I'd say, for someone who's going to turn 30 in three years.

To end off today's short post, very sorry for the yet another long absence. I was job hunting - while the sunglasses were getting lost in the sea, I was staring at the PC for about 2-3 months to look for something that pays. Landed one after a longer wait than my parcel and so far I'm happy with it. No longer fashion though! So finally I can get home on the dot to be with my Wii U (console)♥ I'm starting to bloggie bloggie again since I now have a life. Keep coming back and apologies again! Follow my instagram @inazuuma for closer-to-real-time updates.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! I'm ecstatic!!!! ^_^ Happy to hear you found a new job, you kick ass! Please, don't leave the blog again, I love your posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words dear Keit!! <3 I'll come back with a new post soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoying your posts as usual over at your blog! <3 <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...