Saturday, 20 February 2016

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Going to a dinner or party and have no time for your hair? Just twist a bunch and clip! 5 seconds and you're ready to go!
 
Of course you can clip it on anywhere on your head or do whatever hairstyle you like. 

In fact today's our company's Dinner & Dance (D&D), and I might just use this hair clip together with a 70's style outfit and a more intricate hair (if I ever do succeed). By the way tonight's D&D theme is "Saturday Night Fever"...?????????????????????????????????? I've no fudging idea! Just hoping my styling will be..to the point?!
Basic turtleneck: H&M
Pencil skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: YRU (Dream)
Hairclip: Bornpretty Store

Biscuit hair clip/ $1.99 (I used "heart")
http://www.bornprettystore.com/biscuit-pattern-hair-clip-creative-design-hair-decoration-hairpin-p-21498.html


��BUY NOW ��
Since you're already at Born Pretty Store, enter coupon code "LEET10" upon check out for 10% off regular price items + shipping is free**!

** The items take awhile to reach, so if you're ordering for you D&D or whatever parties, remember to give plenty of lead time! I'd recommend you start ordering once you get any dinner or party invites ♥

"And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
And that's the way ah-ha ah-ha I like it ah-ha ah-ha♪♪"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...